Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, January 27, 2023

Let Go, Let God

I Relax Into The Care Of God Within.

It can be hard to practice patience when I’m eagerly waiting for a situation to resolve or a hoped-for answer to arrive. When I wish to reclaim my peace of mind, I let go and let God. I acknowledge my human efforts have reached their limit. I accept that I’ve done my best and resist the urge to ruminate or wonder about what else I could have done. As I relax and release the details and the unknowns in prayer, I trust the highest and best outcomes are unfolding. I remember while my mind may be limited, divine mind is limitless. There are potential outcomes of which my human imagination cannot conceive. Letting go and letting God is an act of faith and spiritual strength. It is how I demonstrate my belief I am precious and important in the mind of God. I let go and expect the best.

Into your hand I commit my spirit.—Psalm 31:5

No comments:

Post a Comment