Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Let Go Let God Trust Guidance

My Guidance Leads Me In The Direction Of My Spiritual Awakening.

When circumstances aren’t turning out the way I had hoped, I can make an empowering choice. I resist the temptation to label a disappointing outcome as bad, choosing instead to practice acceptance and listen for what my guidance is telling me. Paying attention to nudges of intuition and insight keeps me in alignment with my soul’s journey and patient as it unfolds. I’m aware of my connection to God and trust in divine guidance. I am tethered to something more dependable than the shifting rhythms of daily life. This understanding allows me to release the fear of the unknown or of being in error. Even if the present situation isn’t what I had hoped for, I trust my guidance and know my journey is ongoing.

You are indeed my rock and my fortress; for your name’s sake lead me and guide me.—Psalm 31:3

No comments:

Post a Comment