Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Let Go Let God Remember Divine Order

When I Cooperate With Divine Order, Everything Else Falls Into Place.

When I’m having trouble getting started, when I don’t know where or how to begin, I relax and remember divine order is active in my life. I start by acknowledging God as the one presence and power in the universe. This awareness floods my soul with comforting peace and fills me with quiet confidence. In prayer, I discern my guidance, which leads me on a path of discovery and serendipity. As I follow the direction of my intuitive knowing, I use my divine gifts of imagination and will to picture my path and make the choices to help realize it. My life, my path, and my steps are in perfect order, and I am grateful.

Our steps are made firm by the Lord, when he delights in our way; though we stumble, we shall not fall headlong, for the Lord holds us by the hand.—Psalm 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment