Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, February 17, 2023

Let Go Let God Be Comforted

More Tenderly Than Words Can  Describe, Divine Love Comforts Me.

Throughout my life, I have known God as unconditional love, all-encompassing wisdom, and a steadfast protecting presence that is within me, aspects of my divine identity. But when someone I love has transitioned from this life or when I am feeling the pain of any loss, my heart may long for a more personal awareness of divine love, the nurturing presence, the motherly love of God that the prophet Isaiah describes. Opening my heart, I feel this longing as completely as I can. Then, silently and patiently, I wait. In a way more exquisitely tender than words can describe, the divine love that lives in me responds to my heart’s longing. I am comforted. My heart is healed.

As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you; you shall be comforted in Jerusalem.—Isaiah 66:13

No comments:

Post a Comment