Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, February 24, 2023

Let Go Let God Receive Guidance

The Wise Guidance I Give And The Guidance I Receive Have Their Roots In God.

Throughout my life I have benefited from wise guidance. Family members, friends, community leaders, and spiritual guides have shared their insights with me. I could feel the wisdom and care of God as they listened to me pour out the concerns of my heart. Sometimes people I care about call upon me for guidance. I listen with an open mind and heart, trusting my words of compassion and counsel will come from my divinely inspired wisdom. If a health crisis arises for a loved one, I offer words of support as they recover. If a friend faces a decision about a relationship, I am a safe harbor and offer my words of wisdom without judgment. God’s wisdom is my wisdom, and I offer it in the spirit of loving service.

Where there is no guidance, a nation falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety.—Proverbs 11:14

No comments:

Post a Comment