Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, February 20, 2023

Let Go Let God Follow Direction

I Follow The Call Of My Heart And Follow Divine Direction.

There have been times when I have felt such a strong call to move in a certain direction that I simply could not ignore it. This call is my intuition, nudging me to take action and move toward my highest growth. When I remember my intuition has its roots in God, in my divinity, I trust in the power of divine direction. I believe I am meant to live a full and vibrant life and use my gifts to express my human and spiritual natures as only I can. Heeding divine direction can feel scary if I believe I do not have what it takes to do what I am being called to do. At times such as these, I trust the call of my heart not to lead me astray. I am here to grow, to explore new directions, and to offer the best of myself to the world as I pursue my dreams and live up to my potential.

He leads the humble in what is right, and teaches the humble his way.—Psalm 25:9

No comments:

Post a Comment