Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Let Go Let God Bless Caregivers

Thank You Caregivers.

Caregiving is one of the most rewarding and sacred activities a spiritual being can undertake. The presence of God rarely feels more powerful than when helping another find love, comfort, safety, and peace. Often, more is received than given in the exchange. It takes love to give love, however, and today I offer a prayer of refreshment and renewal. I send heartfelt blessings to all caregivers. The love in my heart meets the heart of each caring individual as they do their selfless work. Sending prayers of love, gratitude, and support, I see each one divinely guided and inspired to provide dedicated care. May they feel this circle of love and compassion ever expanding as they share solace and support for those in their care.

And the king will answer them, “Truly I tell you, just as you did it to one of the least of these who are members of my family, you did it to me.”—Matthew 25:40

No comments:

Post a Comment