Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, February 16, 2023

Let Go Let God Pray For World Peace

I Am A Presence Of Peace In The World.

Centered in God, I hold a vision of a world at peace, where cooperation and compassion rule and we respect our differences, living in harmony. When I am willing to be a presence of peace in the world, I open up to a world of bountiful beauty and abundance. When conflicts and suffering arise, instead of focusing on what’s wrong, I pray and open to the possibilities of harmony. My faith in the human spirit becomes unshakable as I visualize the awakening of a harmonious world. Nothing can take my serenity away as I commit to being a beneficial presence no matter the situation. In oneness with God, I am lifted along with all people. I take my place in an awakened world overflowing with love and support.

Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace among those whom he favors!—Luke 2:14

No comments:

Post a Comment