Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, February 23, 2023

Let Go Let God Have Faith

With Understanding Faith, I Affirm My Oneness With God.

God is the one presence and power in the universe. There is no competing power. God is all-supply. There is no lack in Spirit. God is vibrant life, so wholeness is my true nature. I anchor my faith in the knowledge that I can never be separated from God’s good, abundance, or wholeness. Jesus understood his oneness with God, and I aspire to have this same understanding so I can live my faith fully. Christ in me is, as the apostle Paul wrote, my hope of glory. I believe. I trust. In faith, I thrive. I have absolute, understanding faith in the changeless truth of God. I trust this truth is part of me and mine to express as only I can.

The glory that you have given me I have given them, so that they may be one, as we are one, I in them and you in me, that they may become completely one.—John 17:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment