Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, February 18, 2023

Let Go Let God Forgive

Peace Fills My Heart As I Forgive.

If my prayer life has become less fulfilling, I’m finding less satisfaction in my pursuits, or my life feels out of harmony, I look at the thoughts I am holding and the feelings those thoughts are generating. I ask myself if there is something or someone I need to forgive. Unforgiveness is a mental and emotional barrier that blocks the flow of good in my life. When I hold unforgiving thoughts, I am the one who suffers. Although I may have felt wounded by what was said or done, I choose to forgive. Forgiveness does not require me to approve of words or actions that have hurt me. Through the power of my Christ nature, I release the bonds of resentment and welcome my healing.

Whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone; so that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses.—Mark 11:25

No comments:

Post a Comment