Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, February 5, 2023

Let Go Let God With Healing

My Faith Is Making Me Well.

Myrtle Fillmore’s healing journey began when she changed her mind. Inspired by the words of a healing practitioner, she took this affirmation to heart: I am a child of God, and therefore I do not inherit sickness. After two years of persistent health-affirming meditation, prayer, and practice, Myrtle was healed. Her faith made her well. Myrtle Fillmore lived joyously and vigorously for many years. I take inspiration from this story. I, too, am a living expression of God. I feel my body’s quickening response as I claim my inheritance of divine life, vibrantly active in every cell of my body. Good nutrition, exercise, and rest support my healing practice. My faith is making me well.

He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace, and be healed of your disease.”—Mark 5:34

No comments:

Post a Comment