Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Let Go Let God Love

I Share Blessings Of Love

Today I share the love in my heart. I let those who are closest to me know how I feel about them, how much I value their presence in my life. I let them know how much I appreciate their unique qualities and gifts, the little things that make them like no one else. How grateful I am to love these dear souls and know I am loved by them. Whether through kinship or friendship, my life is made rich and full by my dear ones and the time we spend together and the memories we create. I pray all people will know this kind of love, the love of God brought to vibrant life. I will live this prayer by generously sharing the divine love that resides within me, as I bless all the world’s people with thoughts of harmony and peace.

Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.—Colossians 3:14

No comments:

Post a Comment