Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Let Go Let God Trust

I Trust In The Absolute Goodness Of God.

Just as the sun is shining even on the cloudiest days, God is absolute goodness and love, despite whatever may be happening in the world or in my life. Trusting this truth keeps me spiritually centered and optimistic when the state of the world feels troubling. When disorder seems to swirl around me, I put my trust in divine order. When discord rattles my nerves, I trust in the power of love. When I can’t see the way out of a troubling situation, I trust my power of imagination to envision a creative solution. I have within me the power to make the goodness of God manifest. I trust this indwelling power as I live more and more confidently from my divine identity. The state of the world no longer troubles me because I trust God and the Christ within.

When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.—Psalm 56:3

No comments:

Post a Comment