Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Let Go Let God Have Fun

I Honor God With My Happy Heart.

Having fun is a wonderful spiritual practice. I draw close to God during times of lightness and levity when my heart feels happy. Fun can be as different and individual as the people having it. For some, it’s big and boisterous, and for others it’s intimate and quiet. No matter how I choose to have fun, I’m giving myself a great gift when I make time for it. I feel worrying thoughts fade from my mind as I lose myself in the activities I enjoy most. I am elevated, lifted to a place of clarity and peace. Here, I gain a new perspective, discerning the presence of God and trusting that the Divine is in and through all things. In my enjoyment and bliss, I realize I am never alone.

I know that there is nothing better for them than to be happy and enjoy themselves as long as they live.—Ecclesiastes 3:12

No comments:

Post a Comment