Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, February 25, 2023

Let Go Let God With Self-Care

I Take Time To  Nourish My Mind, Body And Soul.

Taking care of myself is vital to my mental, physical, and spiritual well-being. I honor my mind, body, and soul when I respond to how I feel. If I am tired, I may take a nap or go to bed earlier than usual. I choose nourishing food. Taking a walk or going to the gym energizes me. I affirm life and energy. If I feel sad or anxious, I look for ways to lift my mood, staying in the present moment and appreciating even the smallest instance of goodness. I allow myself to feel what I feel and affirm peace in all circumstances. I enrich my soul with prayer and meditation, feeling the peace and power of God within. Taking time to quiet my mind and relax my body, I let go of the thoughts of the day. Even a few moments of stillness restore peace to my soul.

He said, “My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”—Exodus 33:14

No comments:

Post a Comment