Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Let Go Let God Pray For Others

I Behold The Divine Presence In Those For Whom I Pray.

Each person, no matter who they are or what they’re going through, is a divine being. Before I pray with someone, I affirm their divine identity to remind myself all they could need is already within them. Rather than thinking I know what is best for them, I instead entrust them to the care and keeping of their inner direction. As spiritual beings, wholeness is their natural state. Their guidance is clear and sure. Their needs are supplied from the infinite reservoir of love and light within them. I see them enfolded in the compassionate love of God, supplied by the generous bounty of infinite Spirit. I see them shining, radiant, peaceful, and confident. My heartfelt prayers affirm their divinity and bless them with grace.

I do not cease to give thanks for you as I remember you in my prayers.—Ephesians 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment