Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Let Go Let God On Ash Wednesday

The Christ Light Renews My Soul.

Today is the beginning of Lent, a powerful time of renewal. I welcome the Lenten season with willingness to shed old ways of thinking. I open to new life as I shift my focus to life-affirming ideas and a renewed awareness of my oneness with God. I let go of limitations. I release habits that no longer serve me and commit to the revival of my soul. I have the courage to take a deep dive into the still waters of Spirit as I welcome a new vision for my life. I give the past no power as I rise above life-inhibiting judgments and resentments. I am free to begin anew. During the next 40 days I will focus on life-affirming truths as my Christ light guides me to embody my spiritual gifts of love, compassion, wisdom, understanding, and discernment.

So we do not lose heart … Our inner nature is being renewed day by day.—2 Corinthians 4:16

No comments:

Post a Comment