Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, February 4, 2023

Let Go Let God Through Divine Light

Divine Light Shines In And Through Me.

I start every morning by affirming the light of God is shining within me. This simple act reminds me I am a radiant spiritual being. I feel joyful and eager to share my divine light with everyone I meet. I am the light of God. In the past I may have chosen to keep my light hidden, afraid to call too much attention to myself. I remember the words of Jesus (Matthew 5:15-16), “No one after lighting a lamp puts it under the bushel basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others.” As I give of the divine light within me, its illumination grows stronger. As I shine boldly and brightly, I ignite that same blessed spark within others so that we may join together in sharing God’s light with the world.

O send out your light and your truth.—Psalm 43:3

No comments:

Post a Comment