Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, February 10, 2023

Let Go Let God Receive

I Receive With A Grateful Heart.

I have learned from as early as I can remember it is better to give than to receive. Of course, giving is important, a way to practice generosity and bring blessings into the lives of others. But being a gracious and grateful receiver is important because it places me in the flow of abundance in a way that giving alone does not. When I receive graciously, I am blessing the giver that they might feel joy in their giving. I am acknowledging God as the source of all the good in my life, opening myself to the love and care of Spirit as a flower opens itself to the sun. My good comes from all kinds of channels, and I receive with a glad and open heart. I don’t question whether I deserve my life’s gifts. I am a dear child of God deserving of every good thing.

Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete.—John 16:24

No comments:

Post a Comment