Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, June 16, 2023

Let Go Let God Affirm Divine Order

I Live In Harmony With Divine Order.

Affirming Divine Order is established is a powerful prayer. The power is not in the words themselves but in the clarity I feel when I speak them. I am inspired to release feelings of helplessness and align my thinking and feelings with the principle of order that is always at work in the world and in my life. Sometimes life seems anything but orderly. Breakdowns, delays, and service interruptions of all kinds can make order seem impossible. But beneath the surface, everything is in order. Affirming divine order anchors me in the truth of life as an orderly process and makes it easier to handle the hiccups that happen for everyone from time to time. I am grateful that divine order supports my life and all life. 

We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose.—Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment