Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, June 24, 2023

Let Go Let God Know Protection

I Am Sheltered And Secure In Divine Love.

If someone challenges my understanding of spiritual truths or if their understanding of how the world works is in opposition to mine, I may feel unsafe. But I can accept there are many paths to God and that even if we’re on different journeys, we are all divinely protected. Each person’s life experience gives them a unique perspective of the world. This realization helps me have compassion and not feel threatened by our differences. I don’t need to change anyone’s viewpoint to feel safe. Awakening to oneness means we are all family in God. No matter the state of the world, we are secure, protected, and loved. 

But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, so that those who love your name may exult in you.—Psalm 5:11

No comments:

Post a Comment