Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Let Go Let God Grow

I Gently Challenge Myself To Keep Growing.

One of the best ways to keep life fresh and interesting is to keep learning and trying new things. I resist the temptation to fall into comfortable patterns and habits. Instead, I commit to my growth by challenging myself to seek new experiences and meet new people. Even if change is not easy for me, I gently push myself past my fear and trepidation. In prayer, I claim the divine ideas of zeal and imagination to get myself started and envision the kinds of endeavors I could undertake. I grow in creativity when I call upon my imagination. I grow in compassion when I get to know people who are different from me. I grow in courage when I step boldly into the world and take my place in it. 

Let the wise also hear and gain in learning, and the discerning acquire skill.—Proverbs 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment