Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, June 23, 2023

Let Go Let God Forgive

 

Forgiveness Expresses The Strength Of My Heart.

It’s possible to believe in the power of forgiveness and still find it difficult to forgive. Today I find the willingness by reaching deep within for grace and strength. I recognize the power of simply being willing to forgive. I am gentle with myself if this is the only step I am able to take right now. When forgiveness feels difficult, I see the person to forgive as a divine being, deserving of God’s love. By seeing them as they are, I focus on their divinity instead of what they have said or done. My peace of mind is the most precious gift I can give myself. With self-love and compassion, I offer forgiveness to another. I welcome healing to find a home in my heart as I fully and freely forgive. 

And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.—Matthew 6:12

No comments:

Post a Comment