Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Let Go Let God With Perspective

Beholding The Divine All Around Me, I Elevate My Perspective.

The world can feel cold sometimes, especially when I focus on competition instead of cooperation, discord instead of harmony, separation instead of unity, and exclusion instead of inclusion. When I see the world from my human perspective, I may find it difficult to feel hopeful. But when I see the world through the lens of my divinity, my perspective lifts and I feel newly optimistic. Suddenly, I am able to behold God in everyone and everything. I do not turn away from the more difficult aspects of daily life, but from my elevated perspective, I can discern a greater truth. I can sense the comfort beyond the pain, the blessing beyond the struggle, and the love that binds us all together. 

Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.—Colossians 3:2

No comments:

Post a Comment