Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, June 29, 2023

Let Go Let God Appreciate

Appreciating The Good In My Life, I Live In True Abundance.

When someone tells me how something I’ve done or said has made a difference for them, my heart swells. What a joy it is to feel appreciated. I may even feel inspired to invest more effort when I know something I’ve done has been helpful. I learn to feel and express my appreciation by paying attention, by taking time to notice the special or unique efforts people take on my behalf. So many people I know have a special skill or quality that has blessed me in some way. I express my appreciation with a few sincere words that say I’ve been blessed by what they’ve said or done. What I appreciate grows in value, if only in my awareness. As I share my gratitude for all that has enriched my life, I know true abundance. 

Love one another with mutual affection; outdo one another in showing honor.—Romans 12:10 

No comments:

Post a Comment