Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, June 1, 2023

Let Go Let God In Kindness

I Am Abundantly Kind.

It is my joy to be kind. No matter what may be happening in my life, kindness is my superpower. When I am kind, I transcend the irritations and difficulties of daily life by lightening the load of someone else. I can manifest kindness in many ways. When I am compassionate toward someone in need of understanding, I am being kind. In the midst of conflict, I am a calm and soothing presence that restores harmony to tense situations. I am sharing kindness whenever I am helpful. Using my talents to serve is another way to offer encouragement and support. My kind acts are their own reward. I give generously with no thought of return. Spiritual truth assures me that any good I give from my heart will return to me. 

Whoever pursues righteousness and kindness will find life and honor.—Proverbs 21:21

No comments:

Post a Comment