Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Let Go, Let God

I Surrender The Concerns Of My Heart And Wait With Positive Expectancy.

It’s hard to be patient when I am eager for a resolution to a situation that is weighing heavily on my heart. Even if I have surrendered my concerns in prayer, I may find it difficult to stop ruminating and thinking of ways to take action. Letting go and letting God may feel like giving up, but it is one of the most powerful things I can do. It’s my way of acknowledging there is a power and intelligence beyond my human efforts and that power and intelligence is in me. I yield my worldly efforts and ruminations to this divine presence. I relax, and as I do, I open myself to solutions and opportunities I could not have conceived of with my mind alone. I let go and let God and wait patiently for the perfect outcome in its time. 

Do not be afraid, stand firm, and see the deliverance that the Lord will accomplish for you today.—Exodus 14:13

No comments:

Post a Comment