Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, June 3, 2023

Let Go Let God Practice Self-Care

Caring For Myself Means I Have More To Give Others.

As much as I love to give from my heart and be of service, I can wear myself out if I don’t take time for self-care. Today I give myself the care and attention I so generously give others. I keep my schedule clear and rest as long as I feel I need to. I may pick up a neglected hobby, see a movie, get some exercise, or spend time with a friend. I may seek time in solitude, enjoying a leisurely walk or doing some devotional reading. I accept the support of others. Just as I give care and help to the people in my life, I do not resist when they offer to care for and help me. My self-care practices renew and rejuvenate me. As I find my spiritual center and feel my energy being replenished, I am once again able to respond to the needs of others. 

Your eye is the lamp of your body. If your eye is healthy, your whole body is full of light.—Luke 11:34

No comments:

Post a Comment