Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, June 4, 2023

Let Go Let God Release

Regular Releasing Keeps Me In The Flow Of Life.

I have been changing as long as I’ve been alive and will continue to evolve as long as I live. I make room for the person I’m becoming through releasing, which is an important part of my spiritual practice. Just as I would not fill my closet with clothes that no longer fit, I do not fill my life with beliefs and ideas that no longer reflect who I am and who I’m becoming. Regular releasing creates space in my life for new things to come in. It is my way of remaining open to possibility, of welcoming new opportunities, of keeping myself in the flow of life. Releasing is also a powerful way to live my faith. I trust I am moving in the right direction and release items from my past easily and with gratitude for the role they played in my life. 

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and put a new and right spirit within me.—Psalm 51:10 

No comments:

Post a Comment