Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, June 8, 2023

Let Go Let God In Harmony

I Am In Harmony With Life.

When I am feeling unbalanced or out of harmony, I bring my awareness to the presence of love within me and affirm my oneness with God and all life. In this space of peaceful communion, I regain my equilibrium. I pray and feel the presence of God with and all around me. All things feel possible in this place of sacred communion where I am in perfect harmony with God. Resuming activity, I feel at peace with myself and in harmony with the rhythms of the world. I behold the presence of God everywhere and in everyone. I bring a spirit of cooperation to all my interactions and feel in harmony with everyone. Life’s symphony sparks joy in my being. I am in tune with the melody of life. 

Make my joy complete: be of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind.—Philippians 2:2

No comments:

Post a Comment