Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Let Go Let God With Joy

I Am Blessed With Indwelling Joy.

In John’s gospel, Jesus prays his disciples and all who receive their message will experience for themselves the joy he knows. I share in Jesus’ joy as I remember I am a living expression of the Divine, created in God’s image and likeness, just as Jesus was. My ability to express love, life, wisdom, and all other qualities of God is limited only by my willingness to live from my spiritual nature. I am one with God and one in the allness of God with all people everywhere. The joy Jesus described remains with me no matter what is happening around me. I know wholeness in the midst of illness, abundance amid the appearance of lack. Even sadness in the aftermath of loss cannot overtake my joy. 

I have said these things to you so that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be complete.—John 15:11

No comments:

Post a Comment