Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 26, 2023

Let Go Let God Pray For World Peace

The Peace In My Heart Belongs To The World.

My positive words and actions are not for me alone. Each time I elevate my consciousness by thinking and saying positive things, I contribute to world peace. Through my spiritual practices of prayer and forgiveness, I release my negative thoughts and attitudes. As peace dawns within my heart, I am able to share that peace with the world. It becomes easy for me to see the good in people. As peace flourishes in my consciousness, I discover opportunities to serve others and the world. Each compassionate word and generous act contributes to world peace. There are so many ways I can share my love for this wonderful planet and its inhabitants. It is my joy and privilege to contribute to world peace. 

When the ways of people please the Lord, he causes even their enemies to be at peace with them.—Proverbs 16:7

No comments:

Post a Comment