Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, June 22, 2023

Let Go Let God In The Flow Of Prosperity


I Am In The Flow Of Prosperity.

I live in an abundant world. I remember this when I don’t feel prosperous and fear of scarcity creeps into my thinking. To release my fear and place myself in the flow of prosperity, I give generously of my supply. Just as the rhythm of the ocean’s waves moves in and out, receiving is only part of the equation of prosperity. The sea ebbs and flows in continuous movement. The key to prosperous living is understanding I get as I give. Prosperity is about so much more than things. It is a way of living my faith, demonstrating my belief in myself as a spiritual being deserving of all the world’s good. I share confidently and joyfully and feel prosperous. 

Honor the Lord with your substance and with the first fruits of all your produce; then your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will be bursting with wine.—Proverbs 3:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment