Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, June 10, 2023

Let Go Let God With Gratitude For Opportunities

I Am Grateful For My Opportunities And The Wisdom To Act Upon Them.

Some journeys involve traveling many miles. Others take place within. Some terrains are easy to travel, and others are rocky and difficult to navigate. No matter the path or how long I travel it, I am grateful for the opportunities I’ve been given along the way and the ones I’ve created for myself. Nothing in life is guaranteed. Life is what I make of it, and that means seizing opportunities as I find them. I am gentle with myself if I miss an opportunity. It’s possible I didn’t recognize it in time or hesitated because I didn’t believe in myself. Each new day will bring more opportunities for me to try again. The next time I recognize an opportunity, I will go for it. I trust in my divine gifts as I boldly seize opportunities. 

I believe that I shall see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.—Psalm 27:13

No comments:

Post a Comment