Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, June 9, 2023

Let Go Let God Seek Inner Peace

The Peace I Seek Is Already Mine.

Over the years I have sought peace in the world. I have hoped to find it in relationships, communities, and spiritual pursuits. My experiences of peace may have been fleeting because the nature of the world, situations, and people is to change. I wish to live a peaceful life, not swayed by the shifting winds of circumstance. I do this by remembering peace begins with me, and my world can only be as peaceful as I am. I begin by letting go of expectations that the world owes me anything or must make me happy in a specific way. I accept myself as I am and claim the peace of God as my own. As I live more and more confidently from my divine identity, perfect peace pours forth from me, filling my thoughts, inspiring my words and actions, and manifesting in the world. 

Seek peace, and pursue it.—Psalm 34:14

No comments:

Post a Comment