Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, January 3, 2019

Let Go Let God All Is In Divine Order

My life is in perfect order and all is well.
 
There are times when I need a reminder that all is in divine order, particularly if circumstances seem to indicate otherwise. When viewed from a higher perspective, divine order reveals itself in any situation. The affirmation divine order contains the seed thought of healing, prosperity, harmony, guidance, and right outcomes. It is the essence of all that I could ever desire or need. With it, lost items have been found, tangled circumstances have worked out in grace, misunderstandings have resulted in peace. I immerse myself in the life and energy of these two words: divine order. I feel myself becoming absorbed in their healing vibration. As I relax, I find the realization that all is well. My life is in perfect order and all is well.

The crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways made smooth.—Luke 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment