Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Let Go Let God Release

I am the love of Spirit expressing in this world.
 
Release is a natural part of health and growth. Just as my breath and my digestion are continuous cycles of intake and output, my thoughts work in similar ways. If I am resistant to letting go of a belief or habit that may limit my happiness, I pause for a breath. The dynamic activity of Spirit moves through me in a constant state of creation. Divine wisdom reveals any limiting thoughts or beliefs, which I then release from my mind and heart. Letting go of the old creates new space in my mind for a fresh awareness of the power of Spirit moving through me. I confidently affirm: I am wise; I am healthy; I am the love of Spirit expressing in this world.

The wine will burst the skins, and the wine is lost, and so are the skins; but one puts new wine into fresh wineskins.—Mark 2:22

No comments:

Post a Comment