Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, January 26, 2019

Let Go Let God Have Faith

My faith is in the light of God.
 
In areas that experience seasonal weather, landscapes can appear bleak during the winter. Seasons will pass and the long days of summer light will return. The same holds true with my own life. If I notice any darkness, I remember that all things have their source in the light of God. Any seeming darkness comes from the veil of my limited human vision. Faith is the conviction of things not seen. If the outer world seems chaotic, I have faith that there is something greater at work. Although the world I live in is complex, in God there is only oneness. I have faith in the power, presence, and harmonizing love of God. If personal troubles arise, I affirm: This, too, shall pass. There is nothing to fear for my faith is in the light of God.

The one who is righteous will live by faith.—Romans 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment