Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Let Go Let God in the Sanctuary

My heart is a sanctuary of divine love.
 
Love is an amazing power that comforts and heals, uplifts and transforms. Love has the power to heal the world. When I reach within to touch the power of divine love, I tap in to a source that guides my thoughts, words, and actions. As I remain attuned to this power, I am able to love unconditionally. I see the world and the people in it through the eyes of understanding, not condoning error or shortcomings, but instead looking beyond those things to see the divine in others. I recognize each person as a divine being and myself as an emissary of peace in the world. I create an environment of harmony, respect, and reverence as I act from the love in my heart.

And now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; and the greatest of these is love.—1 Corinthians 13:13

No comments:

Post a Comment