Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Let Go Let God be Guided

I am continually guided to my greatest good.
 
How do I know whether I am acting upon divine guidance or merely listening to the busy mind of my human self? I do it through spiritual practice and a willingness to stop the mind chatter. I listen intently and faithfully through meditation and prayer. When I receive a divine idea, there is a sense of rightness to it. I can feel it. It may not always provide the easiest route to go, but I trust that Spirit within is directing me, step by step. Since I know divine guidance is always for my highest and best use, I find the courage to follow through. I may be guided to begin a new venture, to express appreciation to someone, or to forgive a past hurt.

And when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left, your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.”—Isaiah 30:21

No comments:

Post a Comment