Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, January 11, 2019

Let Go Let God Seek Safe Harbor

I am divinely protected.
 
Like a harbor shelters vessels from a storm, so, too, divine love offers me infinite protection. I seek refuge when I feel scared, hurt, or lonely. Any anxiety I feel dissipates in the warmth and peace of divine love. I connect with the protective energy of Spirit and know that I am eternally safe. Regardless of any circumstances or situations, I remain divinely protected. If my mind becomes chaotic with worry, or if I feel overwhelmed with fear, I redirect my attention to God’s presence within. I imagine steering my consciousness like a boat into the harbor of divine love. As I shift my attention, the sea of thoughts and feelings subsides and calm surrounds and fills me. I am divinely protected.

The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe.—Proverbs 18:10

No comments:

Post a Comment