Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Let Go Let God be Peace

Peace is the foundation of every person and every situation.
 
When my heart is touched by world events, Spirit within invites me to step into a time of prayer. Rather than focusing on negativity or worry, I accept the invitation to pause and remember the Truth: Peace is the foundation of every person and every situation. These quiet moments affirming Truth allow me to surrender to the wellspring of peace within my own heart. Divine peace is my foundation for living. Steeped in a sense of well-being, I share the energy of love and acceptance with others through my calming words and actions. What is going on in the world around me is nothing compared to the power of peace that dwells within me. Affirming this Truth sustains and inspires me to remain centered and poised in the midst of any and all situations.

Do not let your hearts be troubled.—John 14:1

No comments:

Post a Comment