Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Let Go Let God through Prayer

I share a divine connection with all creation.
 
God is everywhere present in all things; therefore, I am always in the presence of God. I cannot be where God is not because all is divine energy. Prayer allows me to acknowledge the Presence within and gives me an opportunity to explore that union. Through prayer, I experience my oneness. I spend time in prayer every day, just as I make time to connect with a close friend or loved one. My faith strengthens each time I acknowledge the Presence. I turn within and silently commune with my Source. I remember that I am never alone. I am always part of something greater, and prayer helps me to remember this truth. I share a divine connection with all creation. We are each a part of God, united by love.

I in them and you in me, that they may become completely one.—John 17:23

No comments:

Post a Comment