Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, January 18, 2019

Let Go Let God Explore

I move confidently forward to claim new good.
 
At any time I can do something new, whether making friends, traveling an unexplored route, sampling new cuisine, and more. Each exploration opens my mind to fresh perspectives and a variety of new ideas. My heart opens to embrace new ways to connect and paths to follow. My natural curiosity and urge to explore is Spirit nudging me to live boldly. I move confidently into new territory, eager to explore any amazing opportunities before me. A journey of discovery can also lead me inward. There I find a wellspring of health, energy, and happiness. I make great leaps in spiritual understanding as I open my soul and let the guiding light of God flow through me.

Ask, and it will be given you; search, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened for you.—Matthew 7:7

No comments:

Post a Comment