Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, January 21, 2019

Let Go Let God Dream

I dream my dream, holding an image of goodness and peace.
 
Since Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. shared the words, “I have a dream ...” they have echoed throughout the ages, inspiring generations to believe in peace and equality. I give myself the gift of dreaming, and I dream big! I dream knowing all things are possible when I align with my divine nature and affirm my good. My dream cannot be limited by the ideas of others. It is my dream to explore, expand, and live. I pursue my vision through my thoughts, words, and actions. I dream, using my power of imagination to manifest results. I create, utilizing my power of faith. I hold a vision of good. Whatever I aspire to do, I will accomplish through the power within.

Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions.—Joel 2:28

No comments:

Post a Comment