Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, January 28, 2019

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

In faith, I pray without ceasing.
 
In the apostle Paul’s first letter to the Thessalonians, he encouraged them to “Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances.” Prayer is connecting within to the Divine that is the essence of my being and also at the heart of everything else. So when I pray for the ones I love, I give thanks in advance that their needs are being met at the right time and in the right way. I see them as wholly divine creations, regardless of the circumstances they find themselves in at this moment. When I hold someone else in the energy of prayer, I go deeper. I see beyond their human situation and instead behold and embrace the Christ presence within them. I pray without ceasing, allowing for divine order in all situations.

Pray without ceasing.—1 Thessalonians 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment