Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Let Go Let God Begin Again

I find blessings in every circumstance.

Any difficulty I may experience in life is a beginning point for greater growth. As I continue my life’s journey, I may at times stumble as I encounter some of the lessons found on my way. If I experience a disappointment, I lift myself up by tapping in to my divine resources of faith, strength, love, and understanding. My spiritual nature makes me strong and resilient. If I recognize a mistake, I take ownership, using it as an opportunity to learn and grow, to forge a new pathway. If life seems difficult, I pause and reflect on the blessings sometimes hidden within every circumstance. With renewed faith and courage, I begin again.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord my whole life long.—Psalm 23:6

No comments:

Post a Comment