Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, January 14, 2019

Let Go Let God Know Prosperity

I prosper as I align my thoughts and beliefs with the Christ essence in me.
 
Prosperity is an outer expression of my Christ consciousness. Abundance appears in many forms including health, peace, relationships, and financial stability. Jesus gave thanks as he shared a few loaves and fishes to provide food for the entire crowd. I follow this example and bless all that I have, all I receive, and all that I give. I align my consciousness with the Christ through my thoughts, beliefs, and faith. I refrain from thoughts of lack and separation from Spirit for they block the flow of good in my life. I deny the power of such thoughts and instead refocus on the Truth: I inhabit an abundant universe, and as a child of God, I am blessed. I am in the flow of plentiful good and joyously let it flow in and through me to bless others.

Christ in you, the hope of glory.—Colossians 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment