Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Let Go Let God with Patience

With faith, I exhibit patience in every situation.
 
The foundation of patience is faith and the practice of being present in the moment. I remind myself to be patient with myself and with others. I cannot rush the changing seasons, hurry the development of a baby, or rush the hands on a clock. Patience helps support my well-being. Maintaining a calm demeanor allows divine life to flow through me. If I feel impatient, I take deep breaths and remember that only I can adjust how I react in the moment. I affirm things will work out in divine order even if the results do not occur within my preferred time frame. With faith, I exhibit patience in every situation.

With all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, making every effort to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.—Ephesians 4:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment