Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Let Go Let God Accept

Divine action moves in and through every situation in my life.
 
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow wrote, “The best thing one can do when it is raining is let it rain.” Spiritual acceptance is the art of letting things be. Even if I wish to change things, I can do so from a position of patience and strength. Although conditions may not be exactly what I want them to be, they are what they are. Once I accept this, I am lifted into a place where I can see with a clear vision and act with a compassionate heart. Knowing that all things are working together for good, I move with things just as they are and cooperate with the opportunities as they unfold. The power of God is moving in and through every situation in my life, and I am moving with it!

Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me.—John 14:1

No comments:

Post a Comment